Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Work It Wednesday No. 3

Happy Hump Day!


This is the third week of Work It Wednesday with Laura from A Little Bit of Lacquer! This link up is going strong and I'm loving putting together new looks for work! This week I put together two different outfits. The first look is this navy kimono style dress with Alexander McQueen studded neon pumps and a floral backpack. My second look is an adorable Miu Miu printed top (in tangerine tango, like from last weeks Friday's Fancies!) paired with a simple khaki 3.1 Phillip Lim skirtblack belt, Bally leather brogues and Alexander McQueen Novak leather clutch. I hope you enjoy!


Work It Wednesday No. 3


Look 1: Dress, Shoes, Backpack
Look 2: Top, Skirt, Belt, Shoes, Clutch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...