Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Spring Break Season

Happy, happy Friday! The weather has been perfect this week, and I'm hoping it will continue! I didn't even have to wear a jacket today! Linking up with {av} at {longdistanceloving} for Friday's Fancies! This weeks theme is Spring Break Season! I'm missing having time off for Spring Break, but maybe I'll just have to request a few days off to relax and enjoy this lovely weather!


Friday's Fancies :: Spring Break Season


Outfit 1: Dress, Scarf, Shoes
Outfit 2: Dress, Shoes

How cute is this little yellow dress? I'm actually really in love with both of these dresses. And especially those Jimmy Choo's! All the colors are beautiful. 

I got a new shirt from Savannah Marie at Everybody's Buying Vintage! It's really great. The colors are so rich and if you know me, you know I love stripes. I wore it with black high-waisted pants from H&M. Here are a couple pictures I snapped:





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...