Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Tangerine Tango

Friday's Fancies :: Tangerine Tango

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with {av} at {longdistanceloving} for Friday's Fancies! Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year, and this is how I'd piece it into my wardrobe! This adorable dress has such a fun and interesting pattern. I'm also really obsessed with fringe and tassels lately, so I included this pretty necklace and DVF bag!

We've been getting a little taste of Spring here in New York! The weather is warming up bit by bit and before we know it the trees will be covered in green leaves and flowers will be blooming! It's luckily been a very mild winter, but I'm still a Floridian at heart and I can't take the cold for much longer!

This week I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure. I've been saving money by doing it myself the past few months, but since I'll soon be able to rock some sandals without 3 pairs of tights I think I deserve a real pedicure!

It's been somewhat of a stressful week and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend. I can't believe it's already March! This year is flying by. I can't wait to see what's in store for these upcoming months. Hope you all have a great weekend. xoxoxo

PS: I just purchased a gorgeous top from Savannah Marie at Everybody's Buying Vintage. She really has some amazing items in her shop!

This has been on repeat lately. It's such a fun song. I've always been a fan of Tegan and Sara. Enjoy <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...