Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work It Wednesday No. 2

Neutralish
clockwise from left
Kimono Sweater Abstract Top | Gold Necklace | Michael Kors Embellished Pants | Vintage Lace Scarf | Trussardi 1911 Boot | River Island Stripe Glam Satchel | Chinese Laundry Catch Me Leather Heels | Jack Germain Garbo Clutch |
This is the second week of Work It Wednesday with Laura at A Little Bit of Lacquer! I'm really loving this kimono-style top with the big open sleeves. This style top is perfect for work because I have to cover up a tattoo on my arm, but it's still open enough where my arms aren't constricted all day. These pants are also really cute and I love the embellishments on the sides.

I'm also pretty obsessed with fringe. I want fringe on everything! I couldn't decide between this Jack Germain clutch and this striped satchel, I just love them both! I love the basket weaving technique they used for these Chinese Laundry leather heels, it's a little different from gladiators. The rich chocolate brown color of the Trussardi boots is what really attracted me to them, but I'm a sucker for booties of any kind!

I'm gonna cut this one off short because I must be off to work! And don't hate on this song, I love it.


Update!!! I snapped a picture of what I'm actually wearing today at work! A Colorblock Dress from Ruche and my Lane Bryant Houndstooth Cape (similar here)! (sorry for such a crappy cell phone picture)


I'm also wearing one of my favorite necklaces. I was looking through my grandma's jewelry one day yeaarrrss ago and fell in love with this little choker! She let me have it! <3



Happy Leap Day!!


PS: Are you on Instagram? Follow me! @omgthursday



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...