Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Hollywood Glam

Friday's Fancies :: Hollywood Glam
Clockwise from left 
| Issa Silk-Jersey Maxi Dress | Kate Spade Sun Stripe Floppy Hat | Miu Miu Headband | Max & Chloe Trina Turk Ocean Tonal Pendant Necklace | Marchesa Notte Strapless Ruffled Silk Cocktail Dress | Gucci Ophelie Two-Tone Open-Toe Pump |

It's finally Friday! I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies... this week's theme is Hollywood Glam! If I were to ever have the honor of attending the Oscars, I'd have a hard time deciding between this Issa Silk-Jersey Maxi Dress and this Marchesa Notte Strapless Ruffled Silk Cocktail Dress. These Gucci pumps are stunning, I love the gold chain t-strap and the gold trim on the heel!

The weather has finally began to *start* to warm up! Yesterday we hit 60° F! I am really ready for Spring, although I am thankful for the mild winter we've had here in New York. Have a great weekend!! I'll be hitting the books hard this weekend- projects, tests, and midterms galore! Cheers!

My aunt posted this on my Facebook page today, she said my Papa Bill loved this song. I love this song, too, and this man sings it with such soul. Enjoy.




R.I.P. Papa <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...