Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mix & match! Neons, prints and pastels

MIX&MATCH

Similar mint green top, H&M neon yellow blazer, Asos Hoola Suede Platform, Tibi pleated maxi, Loeffler Randall lace up heels, Reiss Romeo handbag, similiar Alexander Wang bucket bag, similiar black bustier, houndstooth pants

I love mint green and pink. The colors are so vintage and cute. 
Houndstooth is also one of my favorite prints and I've been seeing it everywhere recently!
I'm still experimenting mixing colors and prints, but I'm trying! I'm mostly a neutrals kinda girl, but I'm working on incorporating some new bright pieces this Spring.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...