Monday, February 6, 2012

The Next Big Style Blogger


 I just joined to become The Next Big Style Blogger! Although I would love to win, I would be happy with just gaining a few new readers!

This blog has become my creative outlet because I'm still trying to figure out my way here in New York. After almost two years, I'm finally standing on my own two feet and just doing me. It's been a long journey coming from seemingly the middle of nowhere, Florida. I've finally become comfortable in my own shoes here in NY. It's definitely called for big changes in me.

Did any of you move away from home, to a place where you knew no one? It's been somewhat of a difficult transition for me. I feel that it's kind of hard to meet people when you're not in school or work in a place where there's not a lot of people and social interaction. I think that's another reason I started blogging, because I want to meet more people like me! I'm always wanting to go into the city, but I don't have a companion to run around and play with. Scott (my boyfriend) is in Brooklyn every week for school, so going into the city to do pretty much nothing but everything is not usually something he wants to do. I don't blame him, he's grown up here his whole life and I'm sure is over discovering the city. If you're in the same boat as me, or even just looking to make some new friends, send me a message or comment! I'm always open to meeting new people and exploring new things!

How did you transition into moving away from everything you've always known?

Alright now enough of my blabbing! Here's a set that I created earlier today. These are all pieces by Mara Hoffman. Aren't they just effortless and gorgeous? I think they are designed to be swimwear cover ups but I would totally rock them as dresses any day.

Mara Hoffman

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your week is just beautiful!

I will leave you with a song that has been constantly playing in the soundtrack of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...