Monday, February 20, 2012

Prints and patterns

Prints and patterns are obviously huge this season, and while I love floral prints- my heart belongs to geometric shapes and patterns. Chevron, herringbone, houndstooth, stripes, checkers, you name it- I love it. I'm just so attracted to the array of shapes. I don't know what it is!


Geometrics

Slouchy, oversized sweaters: Chunky Slouch Cardi and Coral Aztec Cardi (another similar style)
Earrings: Lucy Peacock "Vostok" Earrings (in black, too)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters (sold out, similar here and here)
Chevron printed dress: Dylana Mod Tunic Dress (sold out, similar print/style)
Shoes: Sam Edelman Lorissa
Shorts: Sadd & Bide Coming Back embroidered silk-blended shorts (sold out, other cute patterned shorts)


So this is a little random, but I just have to let out my frustrations.
Friday I was driving and listening to the radio around 5ish, and all of the radio stations have that stupid 5:00 remix hour or whatever it's called. I swear to you, there were THREE!!!!! different Adele remixes on three different stations. I agree that Adele has talent and she's a good singer, I just personally can't stand her songs. I think I could tolerate it at first, but with the amount of overplaying the radio does, it's made me hate her. So, there I was in 5 o'clock New York traffic, ripping my hair out and frantically changing the radio station only to find more Adele and more Adele and more Adele. AHHHHHHHHH! MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
Can anyone relate to this hatred I have? I'm sorry if you're a fan. I just couldn't hold it in any longer!


Anyway, have a great Monday! I have off work tomorrow because it's President's Day! Three day weekend, helllllllll yeah! I will celebrate by catching up on the 100 pounds of laundry piling up in the corner of my room and probably going to Old Navy to pick up a pair of colored denim jeans- thanks to Alyson at The Average Girl's Guide for the heads up on the sale!!


I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs. I actually have lyrics from this song tattooed on my arm! I'm your biggest fan, Rocky! :heart eyes: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...