Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Let's Fly Away to Amsterdam



This week we're linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies. This week the theme is Let's Fly Away. We picked our dream travel destination and what we would wear while visiting!
Let's Fly Away: Amsterdam
(1) Date with Destiny Dress (2) Seaside Loft Pleated Dress (3) Love and Lace Button-Back Top (4) Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Striped Skirt (5) Lacoste Colette Bike (6) Charlotte Russe 3-Strap Sueded Heel Bootie (7) Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag (8) T by Alexander Wang Viscose Color Block Cardigan


Scott and I went to Amsterdam last year and it was just perfect. I've been especially nostalgic lately in wanting to visit again. I loved biking everywhere and visiting the coffee shops. The Red Light District was pretty depressing so I think I'll steer clear of that next time, but otherwise I found Amsterdam to be such a happy place. The architecture and the demeanor of the city was just so quaint and lovely.
Believe it or not, I wore a lot of skirts and dresses while biking through the city, as it's rather common among the women. I'll be honest, I did not have great luck my first run on the bike in a long maxi dress, but survived somehow. It's very intense riding among all the bike and car traffic, but after we got used to it, it was a piece of cake!


My boyfriend just showed me this video and I am in ABSOLUTE SHOCK, like jaw-dropping. In memory of Whitney Houston, this kid is fucking amazing! It sounds exactly like her! RIP Whitney



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit choices ! And your choice of place to visit i have the shoes Hahaha

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...