Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Good Day Sunshine

It snowed a little bit last night and there was a layer of frost atop everything throughout the day. The sun was bright and shiny all day, I'm glad it's starting to stay lighter out later in the day. I hated coming out of work to darkness at 5o'clock!

This is how I interpret the pink & red trend for the upcoming holiday. I haven't been a fan of pink so much in the past, but I think I may give it another chance. I also love these red lace gloves, so sultry! If I had the funds and somewhere extra fancy to go, I would wear this gorgeous Valentino gown on Valentine's Day. I want this Proenza Schouler leather satchel!

I just joined {av} at {Long Distance Loving} for Friday's Fancies! This is my first Friday's Fancies and I think I will be joining in weekly for Friday posts with a theme! This weeks theme is...you guessed it! Pink & Red! Enjoy! 
Red & Pink

1. Duffy Striped Cashmere Sweater
2. Pink Skinny Jeans
3. Proenza Schouler Leather Satchel
4. Count on V top
5. Red skinny corduroys
6. Pink blazer
7. Red lace gloves
8. Colorblock wedge platforms
9. Valentino ball gown



Until we meet again! Have a great weekend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...