Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Want Wendesdays

So I'm thinking about a new catchy weekly theme and that's What I Want Wednesdays. Wednesdays will be specifically things that I'm coveting at the moment, from shoes, to clothes, to bags or beauty products. I don't know about you, but I need something to break up the week and I think Wednesday is the perfect day for that, not to mention to talk about things I want! Join me if you'd like and share what you're loving at this very moment! 


This week we have (1) Rag & Bone Goetz printed skinny jeans, (2) purple V-Back dress, (3) M Missoni crochet-knit bucket bag, and (4) J Crew Adrianna satin buckle pump (the color I like is sold out, unfortunately, but the brown are still nice) (These gorgeous Marc Jacobs are similar).


What I Want
We're almost there, the weekend is only a few days away. And it's a 3-day weekend, at that! Yessssssss!! I don't have much planned, I'll probably catch up on a few things around the house. 
I also want to get to the craft store to pick up a few things. I need use my sewing machine a bit more. Scott just got it for me a few months ago and I am learning how to sew, but honestly, I have been neglectful of it lately. Shame on me. I'm going to make it a habit to sew at least once a week. That, along with biking at least 4 days a week. We have a stationary bike (I wish I had a real one, but it's not so practical in this area and in the winter) and I've been doing 10-15 miles a week! 

What changes are you making in your life lately? Have a great rest of the week! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...