Monday, November 26, 2012

HEY!

Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely long hiatus... I've just been doing a little soul searching lately. I can't say I'm 100% committed back to this blog but I can definitely tell you I'm getting there. I just accepted a job at Hirshleifers, which is a high end fashion retailer here on Long Island! Check out their website... www.hirshleifers.com. I am seriously excited!

Just stopping by to give a little update. These shoes are #1 on my Christmas list...

Betsey Johnson Maysy
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I hope you can forgive me for leaving this blog astray for way too long. Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...