Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Sunday to me!

Just dropping by to say hello!


top: h&m, pants & belt: ruche, shoes: urbanog, bracelet: jewelmint, glasses: the dollar store?
I had my boyfriend snap a few pics on my iphone in front of his moms beautiful garden! I went on a little shopping trip this afternoon and picked up a few things including these shoes that I just couldn't pass up!


Aren't they beautiful?! I am seriously obsessed with them! I found them at a store called Mystique Boutique- you can find them all over New York City. It's not very often that I can go into a store and pick out 5 items no problem, this was that kinda place where you just wanted EVERYTHING! And the prices are great, too. Can't beat that! 

Hope you all have a great week-  Ready, set, Monday... here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...