Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Picnic Primped

Happy Friday, everyone! I took the day off from work today to celebrate. It's my 3 year anniversary! Can't believe it! This weeks Friday's Fancies is Picnic Primped! I thought this idea was adorable and I loved putting together a picnic look!

Friday's Fancies :: Picnic Primped


I love this bright flowy skirt and these dutch-inspired stacked heels. I'm so happy Spring has started to peak its head out, I've been rocking open toed sandals and bare arms. I scored a couple of skirts, a spring jacket and a cute top at the thrift store today for under $20! I also got my first Birchbox in the mail this week! I definitely think it's something I'll continue receiving every month. I got some new nail polish strips- I'm really into these things! Here are a few pictures and Instagram shots from throughout my week. Are you on Instagram? Follow me! @omgthursday




Have a great week! Thanks for reading :)

xox Olivia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...