Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's that time again!


BGBG-  Tapis Espadrille
  These are simple but there's something about them ! I love stripes. Rope wedges are always a classic.
Belle by Sigerson Morrison
I really like these funky Alpine-esque chunky heels. They're really out there. I'm not digging the lavender laces, but those are easily replaceable!

Betsey Johnson- Tiramisu
 These shoes remind me of dalmatians! Lovee!!! I'm a sucker for stacked heels.

Free People- Thea Platform
 I don't know what it is about these shoes but they have such an interesting structure! I love the big thick strap over the middle part with the small straps on the ends. The color blocking on the heel is a nice touch, too!

Sam Edelman- Lulu
 These remind me of a funky version of some riding boots. GIMME!
Steve Madden- Gabbor

Steve Madden- Haiiku

Steve Madden- Troopa
I love Steve Madden so much. Even if it's a classic style or silhouette, he always adds such a nice touch that make the shoe extra special. Always classy, Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...