Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUMMER SHOES, WEDGES I WANT MORE MORE MORE

Betsey Johnson
 I fell in love with these the moment I saw them... So cute for a night out with a summer dress! Even could wear them to the office (which is where I usually am wearing most of my cute shoes unfortunately)...















I love the color of these shoes!!! I want these mossy green in a higher heel maybe a back-zip bootie or something...! These aren't bad but I really just want the color!





These are the perfect summer sandles! I think I might need to buy them.... Such a cute pale yellow and brown wedge... would look good with anything!


 


These are another unknown pair that I found but I really love the style of the heel. It's sort of part wedge part heel... Strange! But I like. And the laces make it edgy so you could dress them up with something sexy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...