Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A little treat for your Tuesday and a walk down memory lane

Scott and I went to Germany and Amsterdam around this time last year. We found some amazing Euro-pop music that we just fell in love with. I still to this day stream a German radio station via my iPhone. I have to say that I miss Europe so much and would love to live there one day. The atmosphere and demeanor of people is so different than here in the US. I felt more at home in Germany than I feel here in New York. Maybe one day! I just wanted to stop by and share this song with you guys... It's no wonder this song is named "Hypnotizing" because it seriously has that effect on me!


I hope you enjoy the song and have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading :)

Here are a few pictures from our trip that send me a little walk down memory lane...


Click for more pictures!! > > > >





My grandma and I!






At the coffee shop!
Amazing architecture and attention to detail
A great little band in the town of Monschau, Germany
My film got a little messed up so there are some weird light streaks
In Kerkrade, Netherlands

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...