Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home from Florida

We took the 7 AM flight home this morning from Tampa. So glad to be back in New York. The flight was pretty good and we had an open seat next to us so I got to lounge a bit and fall asleep. The trip in itself was pretty good but a lot different than I expected.

This week I plan on scanning all the collages I've been making recently in my Book of Things I Want- this is the start of my to do list this week. Along with many other things that need to be done after a vacation.
I hope everyone's holiday was great and are looking toward the New Year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading all of the things you have to say.

Follow my blog and link to yours so I can follow back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...